Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello there!

This is only an unofficial website..

22 comments:

  1. follow nio ito mga kapamilya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day! i am ms. jonella suansing. i just wanna ask some information about your hotel....

    what is the exact location of your hotel?
    how to get there?
    may i know the room rates?
    is the rate shown on a “per room” or “per person” basis?
    is breakfast included as part of the room rates?

    thanking you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I'm Jean Rose Desalisa. I just want to ask something about your hotel.

    What makes your hotel different from other hotel?

    How long does it take to get from manila to Heaven Hotel?

    What is the easiest way to book a room at your hotel?

    I want to book hotel rooms for a group,how do we do that?

    How do I book a meeting or conference at Heaven Hotel?

    Thanks and god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I'm Ms. Christine Santos. I just wanna ask some information about your hotel...


    -Can I pay my bills through credit cards?
    -Is breakfast included as a part of the room rates?
    -Is there's a place in your hotel, where kids is safe to play.
    -Do you have internet reservations?
    -Do you have package promos?

    BTW! I am a Kapuso Not a Kapamilya! :) just kidding! hehehe

    Thanks and God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. mabuhay im ms.Jenny Rose Aguilar i just want to ask you something
    1.how can we go in your hotel?
    2.what is differ from other hotel?
    3.what is the cheaper food can you offer to the customer?
    4.do you have a cheaper room?
    5.what is the price your room?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ms Dyna De Vera i have an answer to your question
    yes i have a promos
    yes we have a taxi or limousine services
    we have a 7 restaurant
    it almost 5,000
    i think so

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello.. im ms. dizor and i want to have reservation in your hotel but first i want to know some details about heaven hotel;

    what is your room rates?
    do you have special services like safety deposit boxes?
    can i pay my bills through credit cards?
    do you have events during weekends for kids?
    is there a near shopping malls and bars in the hotel?

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Day Ma'am. I'm John Carlo Desierto. I just want to ask some information regarding in your hotel...

    What is the exact address of your hotel?

    How many rooms do you have in total? and its room rates?

    Do you have a valet parking? how much it costs?

    What is the advantage of your hotel which cause to make the tourists or guests attract?

    What makes your hotel different from other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. good day! im ms. janica bianca santos i just wanna ask some question about your hotel..

    - how long does it take to drive from manila to heaven hotel?

    - what are the different room types in your hotel?

    - what is a best types of room can you offer to stay in your hotel?

    - do you have online reservation?

    - do you have promos?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day I'm Ms. Kheylyn Gueco .. I would like to ask some details about your hotel ..
    How can i check the availability of your hotel rooms?
    What's your best rate guarantee?
    Can i claim your best rate guarantee even i already reserved for the expensive one?
    Do you have dining events?
    Do you have health club in your hotel?
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kevin Answer:
    1.yes we always give a package tour to our beloved customers.
    2.Located at Sgt. E. A. Esguerra Ave, 290 Orchard Road, Quezon City.
    3. Aircon van transfer, motorized boat transfer, all permits and entrance fees, shed rentals, licensed tour guide, picnic lunch.
    4.yes. we offer a special trips but only in Ilocos.cebu bohol and subic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good afternoon, I’m Dyna De Vera. I just want to ask some question about your agency.

    •What promos do you offer this month?
    •Do you have connecting flights?
    •How much is the economy flight?
    •Where is your airline located?
    •How much is your one way ticket to Bohol?


    hello ms. dyna de vera thank you for asking...
    for your first question… Yes, of course ma’am we have special offers…like…one of our latest offer is our Domestic Holy Week Sale…Holy week is a peak travel period. Go the reverse direction and get highly discounted fares. Valid on PAL operated services only.

    Selling Period:
    05-12 January 2011

    Travelling Period:
    18 - 23 April 2011 for flights coming TO Manila
    22 - 26 April 2011 for flights coming FROM Manila

    Book and buy through www.bratzieair.blogspot.com using MasterCard or VISA credit card or BancNet ATM card. Or, purchase tickets at any BRATZIE AIR ticket office or DTP travel agents.

    Limited seats only!


    To MANILA Fare
    Family Base
    Fare All-In Fare
    in PHP
    ONE-WAY
    Travel Period:
    18 - 23 April 2011
    Luzon Fiesta Deal
    PHW/OHW 535 600
    Visayas
    Mindanao 1,071 1,200
    From MANILA Fare
    Family Base
    Fare All-In Fare
    in PHP
    ONE-WAY
    Travel Period:
    22-26 April 2011
    Luzon Fiesta Deal
    PHW/OHW 535 600
    Visayas
    Mindanao 1,071 1,200

    ReplyDelete
  14. Note:
    ALL-IN One-way fares on Economy Class are INCLUSIVE of V.A.T. but EXCLUSIVE of PHP15.00 Aviation Security Fee (ASF).
    Fare Conditions:
    Application:
    • Valid for one way and combinable for roundtrip travel on economy class
    • Restricted for sales and ticketing in the Philippines and online.
    • Tickets must be issued within 48 hours after booking confirmation
    • All-In PHW one way fares apply to web transactions or online booking only
    Reservation, Payment and Ticketing:
    • PHW/OHW must be booked during the promo period only
    • Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-rebookable and non-upgradable
    Other Discounts
    • Child discount/Infant discount
    o No Child Discount
    o Infant without seat – 75% of the accompanying adult fare
    Mileage Accrual
    • Earn 25% mileage accrual when you book and buy online
    Free Baggage Allowance
    • 15 kgs.
    For your second question…yes ma’am particularly in our international flights.
    For the third one… our fares depend on the place where you come from and to the place(s) you want to go to. The time of booking also matters…..if you book two months before your flight you will have 10% discount.
    For the fourth one… Bratzie Air is an airline based in Pasay City, Manila in the Philippines. Our address is at 23 b kemedu st. Pasay City, Manila Philippines.
    For your last question…it is only php 1,800.00.


    I hope I was able to give you enough information about my airline company, Bratzie Air ms. dyna de vera.
    I am really looking forward that you will have a reservation with us. Thank you very much and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Konnichiwa !
    I'm Angelica M. Merin .. I just wanna ask some information about your company : *when does your company starts ? *what kind of your service do you have ? *do you have any promos ? *what is your reason in making this blog ? *can we use credit cards to pay the bills ?

    thanks in advance !

    ReplyDelete
  16. 1. yes we have packages tour.
    2. located in makati city near in manila peninsula hotel.
    3. we include the accomodation, meals(breakfast,lunch,dinner), amenities.
    4. yes.... now in cebu and buhol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello ma'am thank you for inquiring at Dona Margarita Hotel.
    For your first question, Our hotel has lots of promos that you can avail. you can visit our website at www.donamargaritahotel.blogspot.com
    second, yes ma'am we have free transportation service from our hotel to airport and from airport to our hotel.
    third, we have seven restaurant inside the hotel, we offer different cuisine. we also offer in-room dining.
    fourth, you can also check out our room rates posted on our website.
    lastly, yes ma'am we are near shopping malls and other leading businesses.
    thank you ma'am.. for more information you can visit us on our website at www.donamargaritahotel.blogspot.com or contact us at 3247426.

    ReplyDelete
  18. good day!

    i'm ms. cara kimberly p.tabora,i'm looking for a nice hotel that can accomodate me for a couple of days that's why i would like to ask something about your hotel.

    Do you offer special group rates?
    do you book some events at a jaciers oriental Hotel?
    What forms of payment are accepted to pay for your room?
    if i'm going to check in at your hotel,I want flowers sent to my room. How do I do this?
    How do I get to the Hotel?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Ms. Dyna De Vera!!!

    Regarding to your questions about Mariba-Froyo Resort;


    ***Yes, we have a promos. it started last december 2010 until this Feb. 2011

    ***Yes, we have a Shuttle bus service ($12.50 each way), private taxi, or car rentals.

    ***We have 21 Food & Beverage Outlets.

    ***Room Rates:
    Easter Room
    -$ 150 Php. 6.600.00/night
    Passion Room
    -$ 200 Php. 8,800.00/night
    Naïve Room
    -$ 250 Php. 11,100.00/night
    Serenity Room
    -$ 300 Php. 13,200.00/night
    Paris Suite
    -$ 400 Php. 17,600.00/night
    Windstar Suite
    -$ 450 Php. 19,800.00/night
    Strawberry Suite
    -$ 700 Php. 30,800.00/night
    Genuine Suite
    -$ 1,000Php. 44,000.00/night
    Phantom Executive Suite
    -$ 1,500 Php.66,000.00/night
    Winter Presidential Suite
    -$ 5,000 Php. 220,000.00/night

    *** our Resort is near in downtown.


    Thank you for visiting our site! Hope to see you at Mariba-Froyo Resort! Godbless:)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good day I just want to ask about your hotel
    What if I want to put up a business like hotel what are the papers will I need?
    If I’m going to avail your service how can assure my safety at the same time it will not disturb my privacy?
    What our some freebies or discount offered by your hotel?
    How will you convince me to choose your hotel?
    What if I lost my thing inside your hotel. What are you going to do?

    thank you

    ReplyDelete